How can I make a hollow chocolate boat or yacht to place strawberries in? - how to make a boat with polysty
I want to make a hole in the boat, yacht or ship fresh fruit and place for a yacht party. I have a team boat, how can I do that?
How can I make a hollow chocolate boat or yacht to place strawberries in? - how to make a boat with polysty
I want to make a hole in the boat, yacht or ship fresh fruit and place for a yacht party. I have a team boat, how can I do that?
7 comments:
To Wilton.com. They have a lot of molds, chocolate, and instructions.
To Wilton.com. They have a lot of molds, chocolate, and instructions.
Well, if you want something that looks "professional" I would say that the tempered chocolate, then you probably use a sheet of acetate or a few pieces of acetate into the desired shape preserved. It is usually better to spread a thin layer of chocolate on the first acetate to shape as desired. For example, if I wanted a drop of water that could expand a hot chocolate on a strip of acetate, then the ends with a paper clip. Tempering chocolate is a Nice, a beautiful gloss snap when broken chocolate and a soft texture. Good Direction tempereing: Method 2 to simplify the path. http://www.ghirardelli.com/bake/chocolat ... Note: Make sure the form when molding chocolate out of chocolate. The contracts of chocolate as it cools and is very hard to remove when you are out of shape. (Except for cases such as the balloon burst and can be easily removed)
Good luck!
If you want to make a boat, do what everybody is proposed, but with a boat.
Fits to shop and buy a toy boat, one that the fruit you want to keep.
Then put in the dishwasher for disinfection. First, see if it can be argued that the high heat so you can hand wash with the hottest water and soap.
Melt and temper the chocolate, then painting on the back of the boat on its way to the site. Go to the outward form and not something super elegant.
Refrigerator to harden, and when that happens, it is separated from the toy and have your boat!
Or take the boat apart, then pour the chocolate into the bottom of the boat, had painted so if this is only the lower part of the ship and when it will come hard on the right side and is much thicker than the .
It is worthwhile and can not damage it. Go to a dollar store and a boat cleaned and tested. The worst that can happen is that you are right about thisthey are today. At least you've tried and I think it will work if you take the side pot and let you pour the chocolate on the floor, rest, and then remove. Be careful when you are out of the plastic.
You do not know if it works, but what professionals do when they want a way to make something like shape. You are a model or something that as a template and proceed to use!
You can also check with Wilton.com that mentions the poster and see if they templates that you can use. I want to do first and if you do not find anything, be creative and do it yourself! At least we can say he tried, and you can work!
Otherwise, you can create a dish that is exactly the same paint chocolate around a ball or an object and let it run down. Why not try a toy boat?
Good luck and hope it works!
Used to show how you can melt the chocolate, then inflate a balloon and make sure it is clean. Dip the ball into the melted chocolate, then harden into a tray. Once hardened, pop the balloon and remove it gently. If more than one DIP (DIP, if we) go create, then swim, I could probably what you need to be reduced.
Good luck!
with a cold metal container, the chocolate in the dissemination of the Court of cold melt again when the container is not cold for the first time that this does not work after a few hours to a big bowl of chocolate can be made cool, like a ship
Make a shape and the chocolate is melted and poured into the habit of doing things as a teenager when he was in a candy store at the mall.
Post a Comment