Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Need Community Service Hours Sheet Hi I Need Help Finding A Place To Do My Court Ordered Community Service Hours!!! I Have 48hrs & I Need Help!!!

Hi i need help finding a place to do my court ordered community service hours!!! i have 48hrs & i need help!!! - i need community service hours sheet

Hello, I have been in trouble for fraud are retail (repeal of the Bank) and now I have 48 hours to charitable work from the 08th Making of November, I had my BP is a journal of ideas, but they help Arent really, because in them, # and they can not find online! their very agrivating and if anyone knows a place that allows me was my community service hours to help me, please (and be sure to see if they are) except theft. Thank you very much!

4 comments:

~Wingnut Extrodinar~ said...

Why not try to find a book with old phone numbers are!

Frogman said...

I agree with Maggie in homeless shelters. I volunteer in an all graces.

pyroposs... said...

Go to the local library, the Center for Women, the Red Cross Arena, sports teams, etc. I'm sure if the OP gave him a list, he / she can help you with the figures for many. I had to do, I worked full time at home with the family and had no extra time. I love making crafts, and my PO I hit things for charity. I have woven fantasy dolls for children in violent homes, and use the hours that me do my community service hours.

JJ said...

Everything you need to do is find someone who owns a business and write even one U.S. dollar on a sheet of paper, say that no free services for them. its people lighter than me and saw.

Edit: Thanks to Jason. I do it for the people. Real advice for real situations.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Night armchair paella. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree