Monday, February 22, 2010

Cherry Floors Wall Color I Have Cherry Wood Cabinets, Light Hardwood Floors, & Blk Granite Counters. I Need A Wall Color?

I have cherry wood cabinets, light hardwood floors, & blk granite counters. I need a wall color? - cherry floors wall color

I need a color for my kitchen. I thought a soft yellow, but I'm not sure. I like neutral colors. Suggestions?

3 comments:

abcdspor... said...

What about something shiny or something that complements the light wood floor? Perhaps as a pale orange or reality ... or pale orange light Goldish ........ maybe even a coffee with cream color would be really nice ... a very close light brown or almost white ... ... Red would be nice ... and live ... white and of course a last option can be w / and all that is what the kitchen look bigger ... (bright colors or bright enough to make .. .. dark bright colors of the room appear smaller)

yowza said...

Game with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to find something to you. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/

I think that would be perfect as a gray cat (# 6171).

You can also use a photo of your room and transfers it to the makeover gallery on this page:
http://www.roomvues.com/
You can get ideas for colors, and they go into your room in Photoshop, so you an idea of what will look like can get.

good vibes said...

Be yourself neutral colors like a soft beige with a touch of yellow would be a great job. Sherwin Williams sells one quarter of the sample for $ 5 each, so you do not spend much money to see color, the color did not work.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Night armchair paella. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree